- Internships /
- SHORT-TERM RECEPTION
SHORT-TERM RECEPTIONBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: August 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Our client is a large, well known American retailer that sells everything from apparel to home goods and beauty products to electronics. Their mission is to inspire and empower families to lead fulfilled lives. It's not just about selling things â€“ it's about letting customers know that the things that make their lives better are within their reach.
In this role you will perform administrative tasks and duties.
- Answering phones and greeting customers
- Provide information about organization, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges
- File and maintain records
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries
- Must be friendly and polite at all times
- Must be self-motivated with good organizational skills
- Have excellent telephone skills regarding directing caller to appropriate associates
- Conduct self with professionalism when speaking with visitors, answering the phone and accomplishing tasks at the front desk
- Strong people skills