SPONSORSHIP INTERNBookmark This
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
3300 BUCKEYE ROAD (BUCKEYE TOWER), SUITE 840
DescriptionNational Association of Women Owned Small Businesses, Inc (NAWOSB) is a nonprofit, membership based organization focused on educating women owned companies primarily about Federal government contracts, certifications and other opportunities.
We also provide education and awareness on diseases that primarily impact women.
We are in need of interns to research and pursue partners and sponsors to our organization and for the many activities and events we host through the year. Compensation could be obtained through commission.
This position can lead to commission pay for successful outcomes.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Researching companies that align with our mission & vision
* Contact companies via phone calls, emails, face to face meetings
* Create materials that speak to our partner and sponsorship oppportunities
* Provide weekly reports
RequirementsThe intern for this position must:
* Be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
* Capable of creating excellent PowerPoint presentations
* Ability to sell, motivate, encourage others to support our organization.
* Be assertive, but not aggressive
* Pay attention to details; be intuitive
* Have marketing skills