SQL Data AnalystBookmark This
DescriptionSQL DATA ANALYST
This position would be responsible for working within a sprint team to optimize the cart/checkout experience withinn .com . This involves being highly engaged with stories, identifying and driving out work to meet Commerce goals and to support enterprise initiatives. Other responsibilities will include participation in planning of upcoming work, collecting and analyzing data from various sources, researching and working toward resolution of site and development issues.
The candidate should be analytical, self-motivated, organized, flexible and demonstrate strong communication and teamwork skills. The person in this position should have experience working in a customer facing environment and a proven track record of driving out requirements and solutions for products/systems which have made it to production, ideally on a mobile and/or tablet platform. They should be detail oriented, self-directed, and confident in deriving analysis and tying to logical next steps.
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
Responsible for assisting in the development and maintaining of dashboards, metrics and overall product information to assist in building and growing the Commerce product (Cart and Checkout) on .com.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- data digging, knowledge of SQL queries (preferred) to export/validate/analyze counterparty data
- Monitor changes to website and potential new stories
- Prepare and test change requests when required
- Verify/check/compare client counterparty data from the counterparty databases to internal reports and spreadsheets
- Produce internal and regulatory reports on regular or adhoc basis
- Perform other duties as assigned
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
- Knowledge of relational databases and query concepts - preferred
- Knowledge of segmentation and profiling concepts and techniques - preferred
- Strong documentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with a broad range of contacts; from technical staff to management
- Proficient organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and to work successfully under pressure
What are the technologies and the depth of the technologies that a candidate must have in order to be successful in this role?
Dashboard setup and analysis
Omniture usage and Site Catalyst experience needed 1+ years
Tealeaf experience a plus
Mobile Device (e.g. mDot) experience a plus
What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be successful in this role?
Strong team, collaborative approach to business
Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast paced environment
Interview Process Overview (Please include the date the manager would like to start interviewing):
F2F with hiring manager, possibly 1-2 additional team members