STUDIO INTERNSHIP (2 fulltime or 4 part time max opening for FallBookmark This
Outhouse | Eddie Borgo
204 ELIZABETH ST. FLOOR 2
New York, NY
DescriptionOUTHOUSE LLC | EDDIE BORGO
Building Strong Resumes for Strong Careers
EDDIE BORGO Studio is looking for professional and hard working candidates to intern in our New York City Studio for the
Summer (May-September) 10 Full Time
Fall (October-January) 15 Part Time
Spring (January-May) 15 Part Time
We offer 10 full time internships per season, but are willing to accommodate part time schedules. See below for office hours
INTERNING AT EDDIE BORGO
This a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities and interns must be flexible and enthusiastic. There are many opportunities for involvement in exciting projects that aid in the development of the company. All candidates must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and work closely with various department heads. Creativity is encouraged!
Office Hours are from 9:30am-6:30pm, and we expect interns to be able to commit 2-5 days a week to come into the studio for the duration of their internship. We can accommodate full-time and part-time internships.
APPLYING TO BE AN INTERN
All interested candidates should email Bianca Maxwell Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship- NAME OF INTERNSHIP POSITION - Semester” in the subject line along with a cover letter, resume and portfolio (required for design + social media). DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE!
Those selected will be given an opportunity for an interview in-person in our NYC Studio or via Skype.
Responsibilities‘Not sure what you want to do in the industry yet? Our Studio internship is an entry level internship to help you figure out your interests.’
STUDIO INTERNSHIP (2 fulltime or 4 part time max openings for Fall 2013)
Studio interns should be very organized, goal oriented and very proficient in Excel. Studio Interns will be able to work on introductory assignments and projects in each department based on studio needs. Intern should be extremely proficient in Microsoft Office. Candidates should currently be pursuing a degree in Logistics, Business/Fashion/Luxury Goods Management, Entrepreneurship or other applicable majors.
• Assisting with various projects related to quality control of incoming production and maintenance of charts/graphs related to inventory traffic
• Assisting in maintaining organization of studio samples and jewelry archives
• Various administrative duties for Studio Manager
RequirementsSpecial Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an e-commerce/digital Marketing or Communications internships prior
• High preference for Retail or Publishing experience
• Familiar with quantitative data analysis
• Advanced Excel user
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative flair and love of the luxury fashion space
• Ability to identify problems, demonstrate use of initiative and implement appropriate solutions
• Proven ability to see a task through to the end
• Excellent work ethos and good timekeeping