SVE Intern (MS/PhD Level) 2014Bookmark This
Come intern with Intel'sS ystem V alidation E ngineering team (SVE)! Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong organizational and/or planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
- Healthy paranoia about bugs along with a strong vision for continuous validation improvements
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing an MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field. - Minimum of 3 months experience with software/programming languages (i.e. C, C++,Perl, Python, Java, etc.) - Minimum of 3 months experience with verilogor system verilog - Minimum of 3 months experience with digital design Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 months with verification methodologies such as OVM/UVM