SW Engineer InternBookmark This
DescriptionJob Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Minimum skills and experience:
- Candidates should be working towards a Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Relevant coursework should include classes in software engineering, computer graphics, computer architecture etc.
- You must have at least 3.0 GPA.
Knowledge/experience in broad theoretical knowledge in computer science, including algorithms and data structures
- Good communication and presentation skills, and the ability to persuade others in the technical viability of any proposed product solutions
- Varied software skills and possess good problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- A working knowledge of C and/or C++ and Object-Oriented programming is required, C# would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in coding Visual Studio* 6 or .NET* 2003, Microsoft* Foundation Class, Windows* Driver Model, and UI development would be an added advantage
- Basic understanding of PC hardware and developing application software in a Windows* environment would be an added advantage
Must have permanent right to work in the US.