Safety Engineer Intern GradBookmark This
Intel Facilities Safety Engineer College Intern
In this position, you will be representing the Intel Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Organization in the area of EHS engineering.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the compliance of all applicable codes and regulations including OSHA, EPA, state and local regulations, and Intel policies
- Influencing partner organizations to increase ownership and buy in of safety programs to ensure that we create an Injury Free Environment
- Teaming up with other EHS professionals on a site, regional and worldwide level to share learnings, increase innovation and drive synergy throughout Intel
Facilities - Refers to factory facilities systems including but not limited to Bulk Chemical Delivery, Electrical, Specialty Gas Systems, Instrumentation and Controls, Liquid Industrial Waste, Mechanical and Ultrapure Water Systems.
A minimum 3.25 GPA Masters of Science degree in Environmental, Health and Safety
Must have a permanent right to work.
The following minimum experience obtained through relevant job/internship experience(s).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer Service Skills strongly desired
- Ability to work effectively as an individual with minimal direction, and as part of a larger team
- Values safety for yourself and others around you
- Potential Work location: Albuquerque, New Mexico or Hillsboro, Oregon