Sales & Media AnalystBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
We find our people as innovative as we do our company.
Fun, smart vibrant people make up our Xu(pronounced “zoo”) team! Our collaborative, dynamic high energy environment makes this the kind of place where people want to work. Our Xu team is looking for additional members:
Reporting to the VP of Operations and Service, the Sales Analyst will support the Sales Team and be directly involved in all aspects of the sales process, from market analysis to revenue forecasting. The Sales Analyst will also work closely with all teams in DataXu Go to Market organization on cross functional projects and work streams involving new product features, lead generation, proposal writing. By applying this expertise, the Sales Analyst will contribute to the team’s sales intelligence center, ensuring that the team has direct, fast access to the latest market, pipeline, and competitive information, whenever and wherever it’s needed.
· · Impact the success of DataXu by delivering and enhancing pricing and media planning across our Media Services and Platform business lines
· Maximize use and integrity of Salesforce.com database by fully utilizing its features and functionality to drive efficiency of DataXu’s Go to Market organization.
· Drive business KPIs across the organization with reporting and analysis
· Partner with all relevant departments as needed (Business Development, Finance, Managed Services, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, etc), to help deliver an exceptional experience for all DataXu prospects and clients at every point of interaction.
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of the DataXu technology platform and competitive offerings.
· Proactively identify issues or areas for improvement to drive the continued success of the organization
· 1 - 3 years of media experience preferred in Digital Display Advertising (Online, Mobile, or Video)
· Demonstrated aptitude for quantitative analysis and independent problem solving
· Superior analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Preferred experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.com or any of the latest CRM tools and resources for sales analytics and market research
· Entrepreneurial spirit, intelligence, integrity, and desire to continually identify new opportunities and solutions to make DataXu a better company
About the Company:
Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices throughout North America and Europe, DataXu (www.dataxu.com)( Voted Advertising Age’s 2011 #5 Best Place to Work Named “Top Place to Work in 2011” by Boston Globe) is the only multi-channel digital marketing management (DMM) platform offering real time optimization for display, video, and mobile advertisers. With exceptional growth, DataXu is a private, venture backed company with the resources to make a big impact and the agility to lead revolutionary change in both technology and media.
Bringing Science to the Art of Marketing
DataXu was founded by MIT aeronautics and astronautics scientists who wrote the combinatorial language that guided NASA’s Mars mission plans. These scientists – joined by co-founders with extensive digital media and consumer electronics expertise – examined potential commercial applications that would benefit from a system that could make real-time decisions. They knew that a huge opportunity existed in marketing, being disrupted by the consumer digital lifestyle and big data, but still operating with manual solutions based on intuition, as well as an inefficient supply chain.
The founding team recruited the smartest people they knew to create DataXu as it is today – an open, neutral platform that enables marketers to use our ‘rocket science‘ in a simple UI to understand and engage consumers in a digital world. We are proud to have created the industry’s first and only real-time multi-variate decision system to bring science to the art of marketing. And our work has just begun!
Join the Programmatic Marketing Revolution, Already in Progress
With the programmatic marketing revolution well underway, and our business leading setting the pace, we’re constantly strengthening our team and looking for talented people to join us, including:
· Data science and analytics team members to help us with projects ranging across the full spectrum of machine learning and statistical programming.
· World-class engineers, architects and product managers who live and breathe big data, algorithms, real time computing and user experience design – and who can build Internet-scale systems.
· Sales and customer service pros who want to join the industry’s most productive and responsive sales and delivery teams.
· Strategic and creative marketers who know how to create new markets and maximize results.
Joining DataXu is an exclusive opportunity to develop a meaningful career in a marketplace that’s exciting, evolving and central to the future. We challenge the status quo and take pride in our ability to make a difference. We’re fast, agile thinkers (and doers) who work hard to solve really complex problems. In short, DataXu isn’t just a job. It’s a passion – and the only limits are your capabilities and your desire for success.
Why work at DataXu? Because you want to work with a market leader poised for explosive growth – but still small enough so that everyone makes a difference. You want to work at the leading edge of technology, data and marketing. You want to be thought of as the rock star you are. You want the kind of experience that will make you a great CEO one day. You’re happy to work hard, but will help make working in the Xu fun.
If you have the skills and passion we’re looking for, check out our many exciting opportunities around the globe.
- Medical Dental Insurance – 100% company paid deductible
- FSA (Medical, Dependent Transportation care)
- Onsite dry cleaning service
- Company paid weekly catered lunches
- Innovation Days
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Monthly Employee Recognition Program
- Free snacks and drinks
- Friday socials
See Job Description