Sales AnalystBookmark This
Polaris Industries Inc.
Seeking candidate with strong analytical skills and process focus interested in Sales Operations leadership opportunities. Along with leading key department initiatives, candidate will be responsible for order analysis/management, interfacing with field sales and coordinating daily and monthly sales performance reports to management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops dealer and District Sales Manager retail and order goals. Provides management with reporting and analysis to monitor progress towards achieving goals.
2. Responsible for providing tools and training to the sales force to assist with achieving sales goals.
3. Develops and maintains electronic dealer order forms including leading projects to continually improve the dealer order process.
4. Ensures corporate shipping goals are properly established and met through cross-functional coordination between Sales, Product Groups and Operations.
5. Manages dealer open order bank to ensure orders are fullfilled in a timely manner or adjusted to ensure dealers have appropriate levels of merchandise to meet retail goals.
6. Prepares and distributes daily, weekly and monthly reports including monthly market share reporting with industry associations.
7. Performs sales and research analysis of pertinent sales data; compiles and prepares reports and analyzes sales trends.
8. Periodically assigns special projects including membership on cross-functional teams; will work on numerous analytical and reporting projects.
9. Cross trains in order to perform duties of all analysts in the Sales Operations.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor's degree in business, finance or equivalent
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
2-4 years experience in a similar position preferred
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Systems expertise with Excel, Oracle, Show Case Query, and AS/400 applications
Strong analytical and organizational skills
Advanced communication skills
Detail oriented, ability to prioritize workload
Proven success in a team environment, self-starter who is comfortable working independently with demonstrated decision making abilities
Retail analytics and logistics or inventory management experience is a plus
Standard, fast-paced office environment; occasional travel