Sales Associate (Part Time) 4620 S DamenBookmark This
4620 S Damen
If you enjoy talking with people and providing great customer service, then Guaranty Bank is the place for you! Working in our Retail Stores, you will spend your day working our teller lines handling cash and managing banking transactions as well as meeting store customers and exploring new sales opportunities. You will work with top level managers who will teach you skills in retail sales, banking and finance. Strong support, professional development and career advancements are all here for you as a Sales Associate at Guaranty Bank.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be a complete list of all the duties and responsibilities. Duties, responsibilities and expectations may be added, deleted or modified at any time at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Working with customers on our teller lines engaging in conversations about their particular banking needs
- Ability to introduce new products and service to new as well as existing customers and a willingness to ask for referrals
- Ability to work with cash on our teller lines to accurately count, add and handle currency
- Handling money, securing customer approval and placing product orders
- Conducting needs-based consultative sales discussions in both, teller lines and in store, to introduce Guaranty Bank’s products and services
- Completing emails, voicemails and other administrative functions
- Willingness to participate in company training sessions
- Advance your career with help from your Sales Manager, fellow Sales Associates and our training and development team
Our retail sales people come from a variety of different backgrounds. Success does not hinge on a precise work history.
Below are some critical factors that are necessary ensure your success:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required
- 6 months of retail suggestive sales experience
- Ability to calculate basic math and banking figures such as interest, percentages, proportions and the like
- Strong commitment to customer service!
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and customer service skills
- Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Able to sit, stand, hear and carry products and/or equipment of up to 50 lbs. Must be able to reach for objects and operate a computer. Close, distant, and peripheral vision requirements.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability and willingness to engage in conversation with store customers and introduce yourself and Guaranty Bank’s products and services
Must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and meet the above skills, abilities and physical demands with or without reasonable accommodation.
Exceptional Employee Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Accidental Coverage
- Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Paid-Time Off Company Paid Holidays (Salary and Hourly employees only)
- Retirement Plans - 401k
- Employee Discounted Loan Rates
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Anniversary Awards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Adoption Assistance program
Women, minorities, veterans and disabled workers are strongly encouraged to apply.