Sales Representative TraineeBookmark This
DescriptionUNIFIRST CORPORATION, a national leader with over 70 years of experience specializing in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms, protective apparel, corporate apparel, and facility services products to over 200,000 customers across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe. We presently have a need for a SALES REPRESENTATIVE TRAINEEto service our existing customers and database process.
The Sales Trainee will work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales Representatives to get full understanding of the business. The main purpose of this position is to prepare the right candidate to become a member of our Outside Sales team. The right candidate will have a willingness to work hard, demonstrate perseverance, determination and self-discipline. College degree or sales experience a plus. Knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office is necessary. If you are highly motivated, possess a strong work ethic and want to establish a career with an industry leader in a growing market, then we want to hear from you!
- Provide support to other sales team members by being alert to new accounts prospects throughout the market area and referring the necessary information to the appropriate representative.
- Builds service contract sales opportunities by establishing a marketing presence, researching and collecting competitive information, and developing leads.
- Call on current customers to identify needs, present recommendations and solutions, present new product lines and service support systems, and obtain new additional business within the complete service territory, with the objective to achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Develops accounts by tracking and analyzing services provided, interviewing key customer personnel, identifying and evaluating additional needs, identifying and evaluating new opportunities.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Major medical, vision, dental and prescription drug insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacations, holidays and sick time
- Paid bereavement, jury duty and military leave
- Discounted employee purchase program
…And many more!
- College degree or sales experience a plus
- Knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office is necessary
UniFirst Corporation is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace