Sales Representative - University City (North Charlotte), NCBookmark This
Liberty Mutual Insurance
DescriptionDescription Launchyour Sales career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company! As a Liberty Mutual Insurance Personal Markets Sales Representative you will build and develop client relationships within local communities to promote Liberty Mutual Insurance products including Auto, Home and Life Insurance. We will support you by providing guidance from experienced Sales professionals, training, and sponsoring licensing exams. You can leverage our relationships with over 10,800 Affinity Groups target customers. As your client base grows, your earning potential does as well through a combination of guaranteed base salary and earned commission. Average national first year earnings are $60,000-$65,000 - thru a combination of base salary, uncapped commission and bonus structure.Responsibilities:
- Sell auto, home, life and other insurance products to individuals and Affinity groups within assigned territory using consultative selling techniques.
- Identify prospective customers using established lead methods.
- Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with policyholders and within community.
- Make group presentations to decision-makers in Affinity organizations.
- Service and maintain renewal policies.
- Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement of production goals.
- Meet goals forvolume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines.