Sales Reps/Emergency DispatchersBookmark This
Newark JOBS CONNECT
1008 Broad st
LifeStation is a medical alert monitoring company that provides 24-hour service to customers throughout the United States and Canada. We are responsible for providing exceptional customer care with a focus on compassion and patience providing specialized, professional service to our customers and their families. We are in the business of saving lives. Our products and services provide safety, security, and peace of mind.
Sales Specialist Position Summary/Responsibilities:
LifeStaion is searching for talented individuals with exceptional leadership skills. Through extensive hands-on training, personal mentorships, and countless opportunities for professional development, LifeStaion’s goal is to hire and develop the future leaders of our company through our entry-level positions.
You will work with your team members to achieve sales goals, while ensuring that both new and existing customers receive the best service experience possible. It is imperative that our Associates take the time to understand the customers’ needs to ensure they advise them about the products and services that best suit their lifestyle. Associates follow proven consultative sales/retention techniques to ensure a positive customer experience.
LifeStaion offers a generous total compensation and benefits package. Among the many advantages of a career at LifeStaion are our promote-from-within philosophy and emphasis on employee satisfaction. Our employees are the key to providing exceptional service to our loyal customers.
The role of the LifeStation Associate is to promote and educate potential customers via an inbound and outbound call center environment.
• Outgoing personality with the willingness to learn.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to navigate various computer applications.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule. (Full Time Evening/Weekend Schedules Available)
• The department operates weekends and holidays.
• Full Time hours available (Base Salary+Commission). Additional incentives and monthly contests add to compensation.
• Inbound & Outbound Calling - Sales/Retention
• Comprehensive Training is provided.
EMERGENCY DISPATCH POSITION
• Monitor emergency alarm signals in a 24/7 call center environment.
• Communicate with subscribers and clients to relay information and collect data.
• Update system information and document activity.
• Dispatch police, fire, and medical services as required.
• 1-2 years Call Center/Customer Service experience.
• HS Diploma/GED required.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented, and high-volume environment.
• Desire to learn and develop new skills.
• Must have access to reliable transportation and be extremely detail-oriented.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work a full time schedule including Daytime, Afternoon, Evening, and Overnight. 5 days per week, including weekends and holidays.
• Full medical, dental, vision discount, FSA, and prescription plan available to employees after 90 days of service.
• 401K available to employees after 1 year of service.
• Paid Training -- Flexible Schedule Required for Training (4 weeks)
RequirementsPlease attend the following Recruitment Event:
Date: Thursday January 23, 2014
Time: 9:00 AM (No admittance after 9:15 AM)
Location: 1008 Broad Street, Newark NJ 07102
To be considered for employer interviews you must bring:
- Valid photo ID (not expired) with date of birth
- Social security card or proof of authorization to work in the US
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Newark residency (recent utility bill, phone bill, bank statement or a notarized letter).
- Copy of an updated Resume (hard copy & electronic copy)
You must be 18 years old or older to apply and be a Newark resident. Business attire is a must (examples: no jeans of ANY color or brand, no spandex, no capris, no T-shirts, no sneakers, no flip flops/open flat sandals, no boots, no hats, etc.)
Please be prepared to spend approximately 2-4 hours with us.