Sales Trainee - Houston, TXBookmark This
Rosemount is looking for a motivated Sales Representative who is eager to learn about our products, customers, and sales techniques, which you will apply when taking upon your own territory. Once you complete Rosemount's Sales Trainee program you will be assigned a sales territory in the Houston, TX region.
Our Rosemount Sales Trainee program lasts approximately 12-18 months, and is located at our corporate headquarters in the Minneapolis, MN area. The training curriculum will include learning products, industrial applications, sales skills and work processes that will lead to a successful career in industrial field sales. As a Sales Trainee, you will not only interface with experienced sales people, but also our customers in an Inside Sales capacity. Your mentor will be a Regional Sales Manager, located in the geographical area (Houston, TX) where we intend to relocate you back to once your training is complete.
Job Responsibilities:Acquire and maintain an overall knowledge of Rosemount and its products, their uses, and application.
- Complete product training courses.
- Become familiar with targeted markets.
- Learn to make basic presentation of Rosemount products.
- Participate in local trade shows and professional societies.
- Complete project database training and enter a project. Provide Regional sales support.
- Establish regular customer contact with assigned accounts.
- Develop/maintain a small account load.
- Accompany Regional sales people on joint calls.
- Become familiar with and be able to perform inside sales responsibilities.
- Develop a relationship with Local Business Partner and respective sales channel.
- Inquire and keep alert of all customer projects and work with Regional Manager to develop sales plans. Actively pursue professional sales development.
- Complete training courses as assigned.
- Develop communication skills as necessary to function in a sales role. Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job opening please click here.Job Requirement
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Industrial Distribution, or Industrial Technology
Experience: 0-1 years of related experience
Other: Successful candidates will have exceptional time management, communication and presentation skills, along with a strong desire for a career in industrial field sales. Familiarity with instrumentation devices (temperature, level, flow, and pressure products) in the process control industry is strongly preferred.Additional Company Information
Emerson Process Management ( www.emerson.com ) is a leader in helping businesses automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, power, water and wastewater treatment, metals and mining, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and other industries. A business unit of Emerson, Rosemount Inc. is a global leader in high-precision pressure, temperature, level, and flow instrumentation.
Rosemount Inc. offers a competitive rewards package that provides for the health, well-being, and future financial security for yourself and your dependents.? Through a strong profit sharing program, employees have historically received double digit company contributions that reflect the performance of the company, and their own individual efforts.? Our medical and dental plans provide for the care of yourself and your family.? Life insurance and long-term disability benefits give you the peace of mind you need and protect your dependents.? A flexible work schedule, vacation and holidays allow you to balance your work life with your personal schedule.? Additional benefits such as tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, employee assistance programs, and onsite wellness activities are available to support you and provide the environment you need to succeed.