Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
7033, sunset blvd, suite #225
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionRuntriz is a leading developer of software solutions for the hospitality industry, powering the digital and mobile strategies of many of the world's top casinos and hotels. Our clients are experiencing higher guest service scores, greater revenues and significant operational efficiencies.
We are looking for individuals that crave experience in Sales and Marketing. You will learn about online marketing, traditional marketing, advertising, social media, sales etc. If you have an interest in the new technology world and are thinking of a career in marketing, advertising, or sales, this could be the perfect position for you.
Start time immediately. Full-time and part-time are available. School credits available. 12 weeks extendable internships.
ResponsibilitiesBy the end of the program, interns will:
· Have a high-level understanding of business operations
· Understand marketing strategy and branding initiatives
· Have tactical experience developing a brand and producing associated collateral
· High knowledge of sales strategies and research
· Target markets and individual clients
· Write reports and present them to the Management team
· Market and explore new ideas for inclusion in the company’s strategy
· Participate as part of a team, on shared assignments and projects
· Project management
RequirementsThe qualified candidate will need to have initiative, determination and a self-starter . You will be working with and reporting to the Directors of Sales and Director of Marketing in our Hollywood headquarters.
Majors: Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Business, Management, Computer Science.