Sales and Marketing InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionBuildingBlok LLC is seeking a highly motivated sales & marketing intern to begin working immediately.
As a technology startup, we are very entrepreneurial and foster innovation. There is a large degree of independence with the intern role, allowing the ideal candidate to take the reigns and make an immediate impact in our sales and marketing program. Advancement into a permanent, full time position is available.
Job responsibilities include:
- Tracking lead process from origination to close in our sales platform
- Assist with sales pitch, including live demos, webinars, and client relationship management
- Engineer a sales road map, consisting of inside/outside sales opportunities, industry conferences, potential strategic partners, and networking events
- Help standardize sales and customer support processes
- Accomplish marketing objectives by planning, developing, and implementing advertising and brand recognition campaigns
- Integrate leads from marketing program with sales roadmap
Requirements- Construction management / architecture experience preferable
- Undergraduate/graduate student
- Tech savy