Sales/Marketing InternshipBookmark This
600 South Allied Way
El Segundo, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionThe Internet’s most intriguing new ground transportation e-commerce comparative shopping tool BeTransported.com is looking for a few special interns this semester. Are you witty? Are you competitive? Do you have a natural flare for sales & marketing? Are you able to utilize all available resources to get things done? Are you organized, reliable and always on top of your game? If so, we are looking for your help. We are based in Southern California a beautiful office in El Segundo. (That’s in LA) We are a fun company to work for.
Responsibilities- Help build and implement an online marketing campaigns with guidance from management team.
- Report metrics of online marketing campaigns and user engagement.
- Work with website developer for landing pages and opt-in pages.
- Develop and measure company's ad campaigns on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn,
- Work with Sales team on web site activities as it relates to marketing and sales.
- Develop email campaigns .
- Meet with staff to generate content and review the company's goals and strategies.
- Work with staff to develop new ways to promote products and services.
- Use Google Analytics to determine impact of marketing campaigns.
-Cold call if necessary to set appointments for sales staff
-Update CRM /Salesforce Database
-Other sales & marketing duties as assigned.
Requirements. -You must be able to receive school credit. Marketing & Business majors preferred.
- Must have a firm understanding of how to access and use the internet. Ability to demonstrate knowledge, experience, and use of sales & marketing knowledge.
- Candidate should have reviewed BeTransported website and be prepared to discuss how they can improve our marketing efforts.
- Some experience working with online ads on Facebook and Google.
- Be able to explain some or all of the following types of Internet Marketing techniques: display advertising, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, referral marketing, affiliate marketing and inbound marketing.