Sanitation TechnicianBookmark This
DescriptionWould you like to join a world class commercial manufacturer and supplier of finished biosimilar protein products in Illinois? Every day, Kelly Scientific Resources connects scientific professionals with opportunities to advance their careers, and we currently have one temporary to hire opening for Sanitation Technician in Chicago, IL.
The Sanitation Technician will perform scheduled and non-scheduled cleaning activities that will support the Manufacturing group to ensure that production areas and laboratories are maintained in a state of cGMP compliance.
- Performs routine and non-routine cleaning activities of the manufacturing and laboratory spaces.
- Coordinates with manufacturing and laboratory management to ensure timeliness of cleaning activities.
- Identifies and stocks gowning room supplies.
- Supports Engineering and Quality during cleaning validations.
- May perform environmental monitoring activities.
- Minimum of Associates degree.
- MUST HAVE GMP EXPERIENCE.
- Experience in food, pharmaceutical, or an aseptic environment, required.
- Experience working within clean rooms and laboratories, desired.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013.
Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
[Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.]
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Our science specialty places professionals to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, clinical research, consumer products, biotechnology, consumer products, environmental, food sciences, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical fields.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/science
Connect with us on ]]