Search Engine Optimization Officer (LBSM)Bookmark This
DescriptionThe mission of DawgMob LLC (www.LocalBusinessStrategicMarketing.com) assists local offline businesses by driving more traffic that translates to dollars. Our focus is Search Engine Optimization, branding and website optimization,and building an online presence.
*Benefits:* You will work directly with the President and Founder, Shirleen Dubuque. The mentorship that you will receive will be worth over $100,000 education in 3-6 months of time. In addition, you’ll have high-level skills and responsibilities to add to your resume. If you are successful as an intern, you will receive a stellar letter of recommendation, contacts to people in high places for business opportunities, and coaching each week to help you reach your professional goals. Everything you create (that is not confidential), will go in your professional portfolio. We will gladly help you arrange for academic credit. You will have first-hand knowledge of how to market your services as a freelancer.
ResponsibilitiesThe SEO Officer will help enhance a website’s visibility to search engines. This internship will include: Placing popular keywords onto our site that will increase its ranking in search engines, including Google, Yahoo, AOL Search, Ask Jeeves, and more.
• Organized, detail-oriented, and great at researching.
• Please have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfort and proficiency with technology like editing websites, email, the Internet, MS Office.
• should be familiar with multiple search engines and have the willingness to learn user-friendly software.
• Must be able to work independently in a virtual environment
• You must be reliable, punctual, and able to attend phone meetings a few times a week
• Must be familiar with search engine optimization