Search Engine Optimization (SEO) InternBookmark This
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionLifeOrganics is a Chicago-based global health and wellness company. We offer pure and organic bath, body, skin, and hair products. Our services range from spa and pamper parties to consulting and workshops dealing with fitness, health, and self-care. We believe in maintaining a close-knit team of diverse, values-driven professionals that can work together to achieve our goals. We are a small, but quickly growing company with room for those who perform with excellence. We are looking for professionals who value integrity and exceptional client relations in every area of your work.
Our SEO intern will be an integral part of our Marketing Department as this position requires an eclectic, but solid skill set. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and keyword research and creation and be experienced in all aspects of digital production and measurement, including experience with Google Analytics. We expect them to be well-spoken, proactive, detail-oriented, eager to learn, and preferably, passionate about wellness.
Responsibilities• Assisting with the development of SEO strategies
• Monitoring trends in search engine optimization
• Assisting with content generation to support SEO efforts
• Providing web-based analytics, including data collection, reporting, research, etc.
• Strategizing and collaborating with marketing department to maximize traffic to LifeOrganics website, blog, and build effective digital campaigns.
• Strong listening skills
• High attention to detail
• A friendly and respectful attitude
• Superior critical thinking/analytic skills
• The ability to take and follow direction
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• The ability to analyze information and make recommendations
• Strong time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and work with multiple teammates at the same time
• In-depth research, social media or SEO experience. (Or at the very least, the ability to effectively navigate the internet and social networking sites for research and promotion)
Additional qualifications we are looking for:
• Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
• Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn
• Proactive - you’ll need to own the internship, ask questions and make it your own.
• Go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic
• Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
Must be dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, and personable. If you are an organized self-starter and love nerdy Google analytic reports, this is for you!