Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – PR Internship at FromYouFlowers.comBookmark This
483 10th Avenue
DescriptionFromyouflowers.com is looking for an intern to learn more about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) as it relates to the E-commerce industry. SEO is a major part of our business model and we are looking for interns to further improve our client’s ranking in search engine results. Intern will learn basic SEO principles and apply them to a variety of different areas.
• Create and build links for company websites
• Directory Submissions
• Learning Optimizing on page content to include keyword rich compelling copy that maximizes opportunities for indexing, ranking, click-through and conversions
• Analyze keyword density and Meta tags through the use of Google Analytics and other in-house applications.
• Limited copywriting and editing of existing website content
• Track and analyze results of optimizations
• Learn project and task management processes
• Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Business Majors or related major
• Motivated individual with a strong passion for learning about the world of SEO and the E-commerce industry
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Duration: Approx. one semester or one quarter with potential for two (15-20 hours per week) we are flexible and willing to work around school and/or work schedules.
What we Offer for You: Internship will learn extensive amounts from this experience. An internship in the SEO field is a great way to get a jumpstart on your career and gain tangible working knowledge. You will be working with our Organic Search Director and on content for our company websites Internship will not only enhance resume but will provide intern with a platform for launching a career in online marketing.