Seasonal Sales AssociateBookmark This
Seasonal Sales Associate Job Requirements
Sales Associates are responsible for being a Levi's® Stylist by implementing a variety of functions and procedures relating to customer service, sales, merchandising, and store operations.
- Show a thorough understanding of Levi Strauss Company's history and heritage.
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge.
- Provide exceptional customer service to every Levi's® Store customer using The 3C's of Success:
Connect, Consult Close.
- Meet or exceed established store and individual sales and performance goals daily.
- Comply with Levi's® Stores cash handling guidelines.
- Comply with store security, safety, and loss prevention programs.
- Assist stock associates with replenishment and security tagging of merchandise on the selling floor as needed.
- Assist in pricing of merchandise as needed.
- Assist in physical inventory and cycle counts.
- Assist in maintaining store appearance in accordance with Levi's® Stores visual presentation standards and general housekeeping procedures.
Seasonal Sales Associate Job Qualifications
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, as well as constant standing, walking, squatting, and bending.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred