Seasonal Sales AssociatesBookmark This
Saks Fifth Avenue
ONE PLAZA FRONTENAC
Crystal Lake Park, MO
Under the leadership and guidance of the Selling Manager, the Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, establishing and developing strong customer relationships, building individual sales volume and establishing new accounts. They will demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to growing their customer base & client spend, and partner effectively with other team members.
A successful Saks Fifth Avenue Selling Associate is:
Professional, Knowledgeable, and Authoritative:
All Saks Fifth Avenue associates are professionals and strive for continuous improvement through hard work, practice, and ongoing learning. They posses great expertise about the product in their 'home' department and they have a solid depth of knowledge of products throughout the store. They understand fashion and style, and know the difference between the two.
Successful, Renowned, and Preeminent:
At Saks every sales associate must aspire to sell a minimum of $1MM per year. That level of sales is indicative of an individual's ability to engage customers and develop professional intimate relationships with them.
Warm and Friendly with a Passion for Service:
Saks Fifth Avenue associates like people. They are outgoing and optimistic. They are relationship builders. They look for opportunities to exceed their customers' expectations, to surprise and delight by going 'above and beyond' what is the norm. Exceptional service is expected, recognized and celebrated.
Entrepreneurial, Resourceful and Agile:
At Saks Fifth Avenue we provide an incredible amount of support to the selling process and our sales associates. In addition to our great store environments and top in the market assortments we have:
• World-class alterations departments to ensure the customer's purchases are finished perfectly
• Inspired Visual Merchandising teams and sales support teams to provide an exciting and well maintained environment
• Captivating national marketing campaigns including catalogs, advertising and direct mail to drive customers into our stores
• Saks.com, for shopping on the web, because we know multi-channel customers spend more in every channel.
• We offer our customers credit along with the most rewarding affinity program in the world: SaksFirst.
• A state of the art electronic clienteling system, a tool for building stronger customer relationships and serving each customer better.
• Access to our entire inventory in all Full Line Saks Fifth Avenue Stores: no matter what your location, the rest of the company is your warehouse. And we combine that with an automated locator system to ship it directly to the customer.
• Must be available the days leading up to and after Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• 2+ years of sales experience preferably in a customer focused environment. Consistent sales performance with demonstrated results in achieving and exceeding sales quota required.
• Effective interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively using available technology such as electronic register and clienteling systems, CBT terminals, etc
• Energy, attention to detail, initiative, and enthusiasm are required.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
• Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.