Hong Kong Association of Washington
PO Box 3422
Description• Serve as information and communication manager for the group;
• Plan and schedule meetings and appointments;
• Organize and maintain paper and electronic files;
• Assist in managing projects;
• Conduct research;
• Disseminate information by using the telephone, mail services, Web sites, and e-mail.
• May also handle travel and guest arrangements.
Requirements• Proficient in typing and good at spelling, punctuation, grammar, and overall communication,
• Excellent in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
• Have efficient and effective working habits while being accurate,
• Have good customer service and interpersonal skills
• Adaptable, versatile, tactful, has good judgment, organizational or management ability, initiative, and the ability to work independently are especially important
• Have experienced working in non-profit organizations or student associations
• Multilingual, fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin, and Taiwanese are plus
If you have any questions in this internship position, please contact Carrie Li at email@example.com.