Secure Content & Collaboration AnalystBookmark This
Job Description: Work with Business Analyst clients to clarify business requirements, map them to systems capabilities, and recommend technical solutions. Convert client requirements into technical terms for the development team, and advise clients on resource requirements, scope, budgets, and timing. Develop use cases, customer scenarios, and/or demos, and plan and coordinate testing of the newly developed or enhanced applications between the business and the development teams. Document changes and create troubleshooting guides, may provide Level 3 production support when Level 1 or 2 at the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) is unable to solve a problem. Work on several projects simultaneously (except ERP-type aps, then work on 1 release at a time) in teams with other Systems Analysts and developers.
This is an exciting role within the Customer B2B Access and Collaboration Service in the IT Customer Capability (CCAP), Sales Marketing Solutions Portfolio. The role will work across IT and with Intel's Sales Marketing group to define and execute Intel's next generation Secure Content solution for our field and external customers. This solution is a key component to our Sales Collaboration strategy as we service content into collaborative spaces in the context of need. This role will include driving "analyst" and "program management" functions within the IT Service management framework. Will work with business and user experience stakeholders to understand/define requirements and then follow an agile development process to deliver a solution.
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
The successful candidate should demonstrate applicable strategic thinking, strong leadership skills, great communication skills and work effectively across organizational and geographic boundaries. Additional qualifications include:
-Experience with B2B online solutions.
- Experience with enterprise content management.
- Understanding of Mobile use models and solutions
- Experience with integrating enterprise platform solutions
- Passionate about user experience practices
- Scaled agile development process experience a plus.
- IT Service management a plus.
- Familiarity with Sales processes a plus.
- A strong Team Player with initiative and self-motivation.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong x-org management.
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager processes is a plus, but not a required skill.