Security Development and Systems AnalystBookmark This
This is an opportunity for someone with a demonstrated strong work ethic and excellent technical problem solving skills. The job is part of Global Business Technology Solutions (GBTS) and the Corporate Information Security Office’s (ISO) functions. The Security Engineering Group within the ISO supports security technology and process for the enterprise’s global businesses. The position collaborates with Platform Engineers, Security Administrators and Business Units. Specifically for but not limited to; Information Access request, transfer and recertification strategies – Aveksa; Enterprise User Provisioning – IBM Tivoli Identity Manager (ITIM); other Identity and access governance tools/products as required, performing related duties as assigned or requested. Candidate formulates, tests and implements efficient, cost effective application program solutions (e.g., codes and/or reuses existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions). Devises data verification methods, standard systems procedures and participates in systems testing. This includes streamlining of security product operations and supporting strategy, with a focus on obtaining optimum value of existing product suites; providing a relentless customer focus within a results oriented environment. This job is exempt and therefore not eligible for overtime.
- Work with SQL and databases including but not limited to writing SQL, stored procedures and LDAP commands within Oracle and/or UDB/DB2.
- Experience with application server and/or web server configurations, for tools like JBOSS, WebSphere, etc.
- Understanding of points of configuration within operating systems including (services, registry settings, and group / local / global policy) for Unix (Redhat Linux, AIX) and Windows server operating systems.
- Familiarity/knowledge of Linux and Windows Services with the ability to execute directed configuration changes
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies, while working in partnership with others to capture and collaborate on business system requirements.
- Ability to work closely with vendors, providing technical support as a subject matter expert
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong aptitude for programming and system development.
- Proven problem solver
- Discipline to maintain priorities and focus within complicated environments and problems.
- Previous experience with Aveksa or ITIM product suites are a plus
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and performing technical duties on multiple projects concurrently is a plus.