Security Executive Specialist & Body Guard ProtectorBookmark This
Big J Mart Stores, Inc.
South Windsor, CT
DescriptionFounded in 2008, Big J Mart Stores is one of the Internets upcoming big box retailers, offering over 1.6 million items to customers around the world. Founded on the core values that quality people are our strength, we believe that anyone has the potential to prove who they are and grow with our company.
Big J Mart Stores has planned on going incorporated, which means we are opening internship positions for our Home Office division. We are seeking skilled people who are interested in writing and editing articles based on topics provided. Big J Mart Stores is an up and coming retail business (online) and are pleased to introduce new intern positions for writing and editing. With this internship, we allow our interns to use creativity and point of view to express feelings in the work they produce. The articles written will be published and read online by millions of customers, new investors, suppliers, and corporate staff. Attention to detail and a well organized writing process is key to the success of this internship.
Once completed, you will be provided with an official letter and statement from Big J Mart declaring successful completion of the internship. Big J Mart will cooperate with all college requirements for passing the student on the internship requirement.
For this internship, you will be in charge of following executive management on certain days, anywhere they may want to do, any place. While on the job you will be driven around by the manager and meals, food, needs will be paid for. Even though this is an unpaid internship, we offer little to no compensation except for meals while working. To apply for this internship, please see the required skills below.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities will be:
- To follow the CEO around while he goes places, shops, goes out for meetings, etc., on a need basis or when called
- To keep management up-to-date about breaking news in the local area that may effect daily travel, work, etc.
- Crowd control in the event management is approached or questioned
- Serve as a witness to anyone illegal activity that may happen
- Document incidents that occur
- NO NEED to carry a weapon
- No NEED to have arresting powers (handcuffs, etc.)
- Wear security guard uniform (not provided) which shows your identity
RequirementsTo apply for this internship you must:
- Be physically fit (weight and height proportion)
- Have little or more body guard experience / security experience
- Know what to do in situations where crowds gather
- Be comfortable following management in a security uniform
- Must have a vehicle to drive to South Windsor, CT
- Must have a cell phone (iPhone preferred for iMessage but NOT required)
- While you are not following people around you will be home (virtual section) and will be transmitting breaking news to management via cell phone that may impact travel, daily operations, and local breaking news.