Security OfficerBookmark This
AlliedBarton Security Services
50 Jackson Avenue
DescriptionWe offer competitive compensation package including salary, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
We are the largest American-owned security company in the United States yet we recognize that any one individual can make a real difference. AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and strives to provide world-class service. Our environment is entrepreneurial, dynamic and customer-focused. We are industry leaders, determined to serve and secure the people, homes, and businesses of our communities!
Responsibilities• Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client site.
• Ability to provide quality customer service.
• Friendly and professional demeanor.
RequirementsSecurity Officer Basic Qualifications:
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED, or at least 10 years of verifiable employment history.
• At least one verifiable employer.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
• Authorized to work in the United States.
• Ability to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Negative result on pre-employment drug screen.
• Successful completion of Allied Barton’s Security Officer Basic Course exam.
• Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
• Neat and professional appearance.
•Driving positions require individuals to currently hold an active license for at least 3 years and have a clean driving record.