Server Food ServiceBookmark This
Saint Louis, MO
DescriptionGuckenheimer, is a national foodservice management company that pioneered restaurant style, healthful dining in the workplace.
Founded in the San Francisco Bay Area by two healthcare professionals, Guckenheimer is an onsite specialty foodservice company dedicated to the philosophy that health and productivity at work is achieved through exceptional food and dining experiences. With accounts across 31 states, Guckenheimer features evolved employee health and wellness programs led by registered dieticians, customized menu creations and fresh meals-from-scratch prepared with sustainable and organic ingredients, locally sourced when available.
With new growth in the area, we have incredible employment opportunities for:
Server Food Service
Reports to:Food Service Manager , General Manager
Serve customers one the line providing excellent one on one customer service. Clean and maintain service areas.
- 1 years providing excellent one on one customer service.
- Must be able to communicate with others to convey information effectively.
- Must be able to communicate in English with customers.
- Maintain HACCP program requirements
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to patrons.
- Substitute for or assist other pantry employees during emergencies or rush periods.
- Must follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client company.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to correctly and safely use standard service equipment. Steam tables,
- carving knives, chafing dishes.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Must comply with all ServSafe and HACCP programs and principles.
- Use of Servsafe practices for preventing cross contamination.
- Use of ServSafe practices for common allergens
- Completion of additional cleaning and dishwashing assignments
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
- Assisting with food preparation and service in other areas of the kitchen.
- Merchandising of front house and merchandizing displays.
- 1 year experience in a food service environment
Reporting to this position: None
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 #. Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5 hour per day excluding breaks.
- Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
Guckenheimer embraces equal opportunity employment