Service technicianBookmark This
BI-COUNTY SCALE & EQUIPMENT
75 Kean Street
West Babylon, NY
DescriptionBi-County Scale & Equipment has been servicing and supporting the Food Service and Beverage industry since 1976. Factory trained service technicians cover the NY Metropolitan area including all five boroughs, Rockland, Westchester counties as well as all of Long Island. Equipment includes but is not limited to deli scales and slicers, automated meat weighing/wrapping machines, rotisserie ovens, mixers and fryers. Our customers are primarily large grocery stores.
We will train.
ResponsibilitiesThe training outline for this position is as follows:
• Disassemble machinery or equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
• Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery or equipment.
• Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment.
• Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
• Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
• Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices.
• Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
• Clean, lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery.
• Analyze test results, machine error messages, or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
• Record repairs and maintenance performed.