SharePoint Training for Fresh MS Graduates – CPT/OPTBookmark This
300 Colonial Center Pkwy, Suite 150, Roswell, GA
DescriptionWe are currently screening qualified candidates for next batch of SharePoint Developer training. This is 2 months training including basics/pre-requisites, ASP.NET, C#.NET, SQL Server and SharePoint 2010 including custom development, business intelligence, administration and workflows. This includes 2 week of live project/product work.
Extensive Hands on Training and Labs in latest high demand emerging technologies. Real time in person training with full time onsite faculty and hands on in-house projects.
Mock interviews and personality development crash course
Free Travel & Accommodation during training and marketing
H1B Visa sponsorship and assistance in getting CPT, OPT Extension
Aggressive marketing for quick placements with location preference
Certification and project support
Competitive Base Pay + Benefits (paid holidays, vacation, health insurance, relocation assistance, fixed/percentage salary options)
Attractive referral bonus (hourly commission as well as one off amount)
We are E-Verified and can help you with STEM extensions too
ResponsibilitiesKnackTek has strong in house project and product development team. You will be working on live project or product during training and you will have option to join in house team based on your performance and available opportunity.
KnackTek is a leading Atlanta based IT Services and Staffing Provider. KnackTek has been in business since 2007 and is headquartered in Roswell, GA and off shore development center in Ahmedabad, India.
We are Tier 1 vendor for many Fortune 500/1000 and mid-tier organizations. Our company is very well capitalized and financially secure. We are a Microsoft certified Gold partner since 2008. The company has a strong US based Inside sales, Sales, Presales, Delivery, Support and recruitment team. Company has very robust compliance policies which are followed very rigorously. We are 100% compliant with USCIS and DOL regulations.
We specialize in executing projects on Microsoft, Hadoop and Enterprise Mobility. We have deep expertise in implementing and supporting SharePoint applications. Our Solution and consultant base has vertical market expertise in Healthcare, Education, Government, Hospitality, Construction, Telecommunications and Financial services. Some of our clients include: U.N., Kaiser-Permanente, Celgene, Shire Pharma, Department of Transportation, FINRA and KPMG.
We offer all of the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including insurance, holiday and vacation pay, training for new technologies and many more. We are an e-verified company and if required we can sponsor/transfer H1 and we will apply for Green card without any waiting period for eligible candidates. We are always looking for qualified consultants. Here is a brief summary of Fixed Salary Package:
The benefits will include –
1. You will be paid regardless of whether you are on or off assignment. Your MINIMUM off project salary will be $55,000.00 per annum. You will be paid an additional compensation while on project.
2. You can claim up to $1500 in relocation per year while on fixed salary.
3. You will receive 11 paid holidays in a year - 6 are National holidays and 5 are personal days. 2 weeks of paid vacation after you complete 12 months on assignment.
5. Medical / dental / vision insurance. Your portion of the insurance cost is deducted from the last (30th / 31st) paycheck of each month.
6. You will be paid twice a month (15th and the end of each month) regardless of whether we have received the payment from the client.
7. KnackTek will pay for the cost of the H1. We will sponsor your Green Card any time after you complete 6 months on assignment (or sooner if needed).
8. Fixed salary or percentage base salary option
For more information, please visit our website http://www.knacktek.com/ or emails me at email@example.com for a copy of e-brochure.