Shopcade Campus AmbassadorBookmark This
DescriptionShopcade is a UK and US-based groundbreaking website, Facebook application and mobile app in the social shopping space. Our users can discover new products, trends, and the latest offers/deals from our catalog of over 150 million products and earn fantastic rewards. With currently around half a million users, we’re continuing to grow at a tremendous rate.
We’re looking for students to become a part of our first ever campus representative program. Student representatives will play a direct role in the growth of Shopcade as they will help evolve Shopcade’s product through their feedback and use. This is an excellent opportunity for students to gain hands on experience at a growing start-up while being able to interface closely with the company’s management team.
This program will allow you to build your resume by gaining real world experience in promotions, marketing, and social media for a start-up company while having flexibility with hours. Representatives will receive special offers and product offers from Shopcade & its partners, networking opportunities with our many affiliate partners, and receive references and letters of recommendation
Responsibilities• Spend an average of five hours a week working for Shopcade
• Help Shopcade gain more brand awareness & users through social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram
• Promote and plan an event for Shopcade on your campus
• Promote a Shopcade giveaway or contest once a month
• Write weekly blog entries
• Create and maintain a Shopcade page for your campus
• Develop trend reports for your campus’ style
• Participate in a phone call each week to Shopcade headquarters to discuss progress and goals
Requirements• Dedicated, hardworking, socially involved individuals with a passion for marketing, promotions, and social media
• Communications, marketing, journalism, and fashion majors preferred but not required
• Sophomore or Junior standing