Shuttle Driver - Part TimeBookmark This
Penske Motor Group
San Rafael, CA
Penske Motor Group owns and operates premier automotive dealerships in California. At Penske Motor Group, we recognize that our team members are our greatest resource. The efforts of talented and skilled people at all our dealerships have made, and continue to make, our success possible. We maintain long lasting relationships with our guests. We continue to grow our business and get better every day, as individuals and as teams. As a result, we are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional people who share our vision of providing the highest quality service to create lifetime guests.
Our Team Members are the face of Penske Motor Group and each one is committed to delivering a world-class experience for our guests every day. Creating “lifetime guests" is the hallmark of our business operations.
Most importantly, we look for individuals who exemplify our Team values: Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Honest Communication.
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for building relationships with guests while ensuring they are able to get from and to the dealership to their designated locations. As well as,
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with our customers Maintains constant communication with the dispatch and service team.
- Assists in moving other vehicles in or around the service department.
- Helps maintain a professional appearance of the sales and service departments and the courtesy van.
- Assists in all areas of the Service department, as needed.
- Follow and ensure passengers follow all company safety policies and practices
- A high school diploma or equivalent desired;
- Minimum of six (6) months customer service experience, desired;
- Ability to operate a manual transmission; coordinate activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public;
- Must have a valid driver's license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
Training and Advancement Opportunities
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
401K with Company Match
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Company and Corporate Partner Discounts
Employee Assistance Program
Wellness Program Wellness Coach
Fitness Center Programs