Social Media AssistantBookmark This
San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionVolkalize is a social networking site, created specifically for discussing politics and current events. We are looking for individuals that have a basic knowledge of politics either at the state, local, or federal level. We are willing to train you if we feel you have the potential to grow within our business. The lucky individuals that intern with Volkalize.com will leave with a greater knowledge of politics, social media strategies, managing the back end of a website, and business overall. For more information about Volkalize.com contact us!
In person interview required at our office to obtain the position.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Weekly meetings in our office for briefings and assignments.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and political knowledge.
- Is able to work with our team and has a positive attitude toward work.
- Involvement in politics, political clubs, or organizations is preferred but not required.