Social Media AssistantBookmark This
321 Potrero Street
San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionSnappyTV lets you share live clips of what you are watching on TV. It's the social bridge between television and Facebook and Twitter. If you see something you like on TV, hit snap and we will give you a clip of live TV to share with your post. Share your favorite moments and see what your friends are talking about.
Our company is made up of members from the Yahoo! Video team and X-adobe folks. We are based in San Francisco. We currently have deals with Fox, Bravo and HD.net and are adding shows all the time. We are growing fast and building the best product we possibly can.
Responsibilities- Watch, snap and share clips from certain television shows
- Use the web, mobile and hopefully iphone app ( if you have an iphone )
- Give feedback on your user experience to help us improve the product.
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Interact with fans and our online community
Requirements- Have an interest in Television
- Provide links to social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in using twitter and facebook, hopefully have suggestions on how to reach a wider audience