Social Media Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Global Flow PR and more
615 NE 22nd Street
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionWinter/Spring/Summer -2012-Unpaid internship (Small payment available depending on account)
We are excited to announce our call for energetic, proactive and creative PR interns.
Who we are: Global Flow Public Relations and more is an exclusive full -service boutique public relations firm. We specialize in strategically developing and executing personalized public relations campaigns that meet our client’s unique goals and core business objectives.
What we do: A new film resource and training center has been established in the Miami area. The Center’s mission is to enhance awareness and accessibility of cinema and the filmmaking process to the residents of Overtown and surrounding areas. The Center will also serves as a resource for residents seeking training, and networking opportunities in the film industry. Compensation may be considered.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
• Planning and implementing publicity campaigns
• Working as a direct liaison with local and national media, pitch stories and conduct follow up
• Writing and editing materials
• Update press lists.
• Coordinate and execute social media marketing
• Assemble press packets for clients.
• Generate, proof and edit press releases, media advisories and pitch letters to create maximum visibility for clients
• Assist in coordinating press interviews for clients
• Assist in coordinating client servicing efforts
• Perform clerical work (i.e. answer phones, draft/mail correspondence, run errands, etc.
• Assist in coordinating pre and post event publicity, including red carpet arrivals
• Help oversee the creation of collateral materials for events, including invitations and programs
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
-• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Must be available two to three days a week.
Will have to be on site for events and some client meetings
• Current College student- Junior or Senior- PR or English, Marketing, Event Planning a plus
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of and experience with all social media outlets
• Positive attitude and dynamic interpersonal style
• Strong work ethic and sense of commitment
• Effervescent personality
• Knowledge of the Miami – Broward Media/Urban Media Market
• Exceptional editing and grammatical skills
• Must be professional, diligent and reliable.
• Able to excel in a creative and independent working environment