Social Media ExpertBookmark This
Time to Save
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionTime to Save (www.timetosave.com) is a social organization dedicated to help people of all ages save for their financial future. We are focused on enhancing the quality of life of our members as they age so that they are free to pursue their interests without worrying about their financial situation. This is accomplished by fulfilling our member’s needs for an interactive community, information/education and savings options. These benefits allow our members to make “Time to Save” when preparing for their future. The social media expert will play a vital role in the expansion and advertising of our company.
ResponsibilitiesThe Social Media Expert will be responsible for some, but not limited to:
• work with product development team to ensure social media tools (for ex: FB connect, sharing buttons) are kept up to date
• coordinate with company members to ensure the effectiveness of social media
• manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other community sites and posting on blogs while keeping them up to date
• manage the blogging program
• help maintain the favorable public image of the company and become an active member to spread the word about the company
• constantly engage in social media spaces, dialogues, blogs, and answering questions promptly.