Social Media InternBookmark This
Ohio Arts Council
30 E. Broad St., 33rd Floor
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionAre you addicted to social media? Are Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram a part of your daily routine?
The Ohio Arts Council (http://www.oac.state.oh.us), a state agency that funds and supports quality arts experiences to strengthen Ohio communities culturally, educationally and economically, is looking for an intern to help manage its social media campaigns.
• Developing a comprehensive social media strategy
• Researching best practices for social media0
• Day-to-day maintenance of Ohio Arts Council social media accounts
• Basic photography, photo editing and website editing
• Currently enrolled in a college or university. This is an unpaid internship; you must receive credit through your college or university
• Able to work primarily in Columbus, Ohio (though some telecommuting is a possibility)
• Excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills
• An interest in the arts, communications and/or state government
• Prior internship experience