Social Media InternBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Description((Looking for a outstanding Intern and you DON'T have to be in school.))
Introducing Revolt... Music is taking TV back.
From Sean Combs Enterprises comes a new 24/7 channel set to launch an assault on Television... Revolt Media & TV is a new independent music and music news themed cable network that changes the game by leveraging digital technologies, including social media, to give artists a powerful new platform to connect with viewers, and to create and deliver a category-defining experience
The mission of Revolt TV is to give artists a platform on TV
Music consumption has never been greater, but none of this activity is happening on TV...It’s no wonder that this generation is “cutting the cord” and “kicking the dish off the roof.” All that changes with Revolt TV.
Now it’s your chance to take over the airwaves with us. The network will recharge and reinvent music TV to reflect today’s digital technology.
Revolt is building a social media team to become the heart and soul of the network! Our social media team is all about making media more engaging and sociable. You’ll be invested in every aspect of the channel, from the web to mobile to HDTV.
Candidates should have a passion for social media, constantly curious about new trends and fan interaction and driven to be a part of reinventing the way media is consumed across all platforms worldwide! Lets Go!
Responsibilities• Manage and update day-to-day social media pages for a network of Revolt social media properties including Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and YouTube
• Monitor discussions, posts, comments relevant social media communities
• Curate content from relevant social media and blogs to the revolt platforms
• Research trends and breaking content across social media, YouTube and other media outlets
• Research and compile statistics on friends, followers and subscribers across various social media sites and pages
• Respond to fans and interact with community on a daily basis
• Create reports from Twitter and Facebook tracking tools
• Update and maintain spreadsheet on daily and weekly social media statistics
• Assist programming team in creating and collecting content from talent and on set productions
• Compile and organize content across multiple social media pages
• Mail out prizes for giveaways and promotions
• Repost content from tastemakers on other social networks to Revolt properties
• Assist in maintenance of content calendar
• Assist in optimizing the fan experience for artists on the Revolt platform
RequirementsKnowledge of music and appreciation for the role it plays in popular culture
Passionate curiosity about social media and the latest industry trends
Expert user on a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter.
Must have an excellent attitude and work well in teams
You should also have an excellent eye for detail, creativity, art and content that will get a response and resonate in our community
Understanding of social media landscape and influencers in key communities
Active on major platforms in the social media space (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Wordpress, etc.).
Exceptional organizational and follow through skills.
Ability to set and achieve goals
Attention to detail and deadlines
Ability to handle multiple priorities and communities with distributed teams.
Must have excellent communication skills (both oral and written).