Social Media Intern (VIRTUAL)Bookmark This
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
DescriptionThis is a VIRTUAL Internship...you may work from any location in the Continental USA.
YourTango is looking for an ambitious and creative intern for a Social Media internship. You will be working closely with our marketing team and surrounded by creative professionals. We have ambitious plans, so if you have an entrepreneurial spirit and love sales and marketing - we'd love to talk. Come take a look at our site, www.yourtango.com.
YourTango is a cutting-edge website about love and relationships with a large and growing audience. We are looking for someone to assist us with our marketing outreach for our latest service launch, YourTango Experts, our channel dedicated to relationship experts. You will work side-by-side with our sales and marketing team to execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that increases the visibility, membership and traffic for YourTango Experts.
We are looking for a 4 month part-time commitment for 25 hours per week (mostly during regular Eastern Time business hours Mon-Friday). Stipend paid at end of internship. If interested, please submit cover letter & resume to Tina Grimsley at firstname.lastname@example.org
* management of our Social Media profiles and programs
* establish new online relationships
* research new marketing ideas and opportunities
* increase user engagement, expand our social reach and build buzz for YourTango Experts
* assist in creation of marketing campaigns
* identify, monitor, "befriend" and post comments on external blogs/forums where appropriate
* experiment with new & alternative ways to leverage social media activities
* monitor trends in social media tools and applications and appropriately apply them
Our ideal candidate is someone with:
* A background in marketing or related field
* Experience and a comfort level with social media tools and techniques
* Stellar interpersonal and communication skills
* A natural sense of urgency; ability to juggle many initiatives at the same time
* Willingness to experiment & is self-driven
Applicants can contact Tina Grimsley at email@example.com