Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionOur company uses apparel as a platform to drive, captivate and build a community of positive change and giving. We believe the real you is reflected in the clothes you wear, the opinions you express and the experiences you encounter. We are dedicated to sharing our lives in an effort to change the lives of others. We accomplish this, through selling apparel.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
- Raise awareness of company initiatives utilizing multiple forms of social media
This opportunity could turn into future paid employment. Upon satisfactory performance, you'll be able to reference this experience on your resume to help build your foundation and career experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Engage users on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media realms to help spread the mission and vision of our company.
-Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
-Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, and user dynamics and demographics
-Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects
-Proficiency in social listening tools
-Great communication skills
-Great verbal, written, and presentation skills
Commitment to outcomes and deliverable