Social Media and Marketing in ManhattanBookmark This
353 Lexington Ave, Fifth Floor
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionThe intern participates in building relationships within Elegran.com's social media communities. S/he will be instrumental in executing various search engine marketing strategies, and increasing visibility for our brand. The intern uses various social media marketing instruments to trigger social interaction to enhance brand awareness.
Responsibilities• Support the social media team in the creation of content for various social media channels
• Implement various social media marketing strategies to improve traffic and generate leads on company websites
• Keep track of and document all social media marketing activities
• Work with the marketing team to build relationships with other websites and online communities
• Participate in special projects, or other duties as assigned
Requirements• Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, English, etc.
• Understanding of various social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask
• Good communicator
• 20-30 hours per week (dependent on student availability and internship requirements)