Social WorkerBookmark This
Loyola University Chicago
1032 W. Sheridan Rd.
DescriptionScope of Service include, but is not limited to:
- Short term counseling (6 sessions) for individuals, couples and groups.
- Crisis intervention including on-call pager duty.
- Intake assessment.
- Treatment planning and referral.
- Mental health educational programming.
- Participation in advising/educating peer health educators.
- Support of and direct contact with resident students and staff.
- Consulting to university departments, faculty and staff.
- Other duties as required.
RequirementsMaster's degree in social work and one-three years of related experience. Licenses: (LCSW) in Illinois
Licenses: (LCSW) in Illinois
Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Internet and email applications.
- Must be comfortable working with a variety of disciplines, and have a commitment to diversity.
- Experience in working with adolescent and young adult groups and competence in developmental and related issues common in the college age population.
- Willing to work with therapy dog.
- Commitment to diversity.
- Ability to work evening hours as required
*Please note that only applicants who are licensed in Illinois, or license-eligible, will be considered.