Software Engineer InternBookmark This
DescriptionThis is an excellent opportunity to work within a Speech Performance Analysis and Optimization team focused on the latest technologies and devices (phones and tablets). Human-machine interaction is an increasingly important differentiation area for our current and future platform. In this project, the intern will collaborate with team members to build a test platform for assessing speech recognition speed and accuracy relying on open source speech solutions. The intern may also be responsible for porting / extending the software to take advantage of Intel platform technologies and instrumenting the software for collecting engineering performance metrics. The candidate should have excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills
Required (Must have):
- Must be working towards a Masters or PhD in Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Speech Recognition- S/W and H/W technologies
- Must have experience in software development in C and/or C++, or Java programming on the Windows or Linux operating systems environment including good debugging skills. Must have knowledge of a scripting language such Python.
Good to have (but not required):
- Natural Language Processing- S/W and H/W technologies
- Background and applied experience in Computer Architecture and Operating Systems internals.
- Performance Methodology and Analysis at a system, software and Micro-Architectural level
- Power methodology and analysis
- SOC / CPU Microarchitecture