Software Engineer - InternBookmark This
DescriptionJob Description: The individual will participate in the development of next generation computational lithography tools, which are an important contributor to Intel's march along Moore's Law. He/She will be required to develop new algorithms and invent new methods that eke out even more resolution from existing 193nm steppers. The duties also include supporting mission critical software in a production environment. The position requires working in a team with other developers, and interfacing with a large technology development organization. Good communication skills with demonstrated attention to detail and results orientation are required.
* You must be currently enrolled and actively pursuing your PhD degree with preferred focus in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Computer Engineering or other relevant related degrees with software focus
* Demonstrated coding proficiency
* C++ competency
* Background in computational geometry or geometry algorithms related to CAD tool development is required.
* Experience in Optical Proximity Correction (OPC) and lithography simulation is desirable.
* Familiarity with Technology CAD tools (numerical process simulators) is an added qualification.