Software Engineering InternBookmark This
Santa Clara, CA
Job Description:Come intern with Intel's Mobile Communications Group(MCG) organization . As an intern, you will develop Application / Software modules for Android. The responsibility will include all aspects of software engineering to develop software modules for a specific domain or a feature, including requirements gathering, design, programing and testing.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year. The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong problem-solving skills - Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences. Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Minimum of 3 months experience withAndroid operating system
- Minimum of 3 months experience with client based Web 2.0 technology and/or Mobile Application development
- Good understanding of Android framework and data structures - Experience with other software/programming/scripting languages (i.e. C++,Perl, Python, node js, middleware, JSON, AJAX, etc.)
- Experience with Network programming, algorithms, computer architecture, and/or computer communication, etc.
- Previous internship or related job experience in mobile application development, system software design and development on Linux/Android