Software Engineering Intern - Summer 2014Bookmark This
Santa Clara, CA
DescriptionSoftware Engineering Intern - Summer 2014 Internships | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Chegg is looking for a variety of software engineering interns who want to learn, grow and help us build new features that delight millions of students on a daily basis during their college career. We have a robust summer intern program where you work on highly visible projects that are important to the company and will impact how you and millions of other students use Chegg in the future!
Some of the areas looking for an intern are listed below. If you are interested, submit your resume here along with a statement about why you’d be interested in working at Chegg.
Check out what Chegg engineers are thinking about these days: http://techblog.chegg.com
Take a look into our office and culture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYHnkwiD7Oo.
- Platform Engineering: You’ll work on the platform used to build the Java services that provide the business logic and data access to our front-end code. Your work will help power the core of a platform relied upon every day by millions of students (Java).
- Back End Engineering: You’ll develop back end services that support Chegg products while analyzing and improving reliability, scalability, and stability of servers and processes (Java).
- Solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design and problem solving.
- Experience and/or desire to work in an agile and iterative development team.
- Pursuing a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related discipline academic program.
<< Back to Current Openings jvwidget.writebutton('', '[\'oJTbYfwv\']', '', 'qgb9Vfwf', false); Send Jobvite