FALL 2013 - Software Programmer / App Developer (Part Time -OR- Full Time)Bookmark This
140 E Tyler St Suite 250
Application Deadline: June 30, 2013
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: 08/19/13 — 12/20/13 (Flexible)
DescriptionThe Software Programmer / App Developer position will be working with research and development in electronics, specifically with software. This position will work closely with Electrical Engineers to develop new industries and products. The position also requires the ability to create and develop new cellphone and computer applications.
Opportunities for FALL 2013 ONLY (August 19 - December 20).
Responsibilities1. Program and develop new smart phone applications.
2. Research current designs and products available in the marketplace.
3. Compile information, including technical specifications.
4. Create and innovate new concepts and designs.
Requirements1. 3.5 GPA or higher, strong academic performance
2. Self-motivator – ability to work independently and/or with minimal supervision
3. Creative with designs and solutions
4. Strong problem solving skills
5. Be able to work well in a team environment
6. Strong adaptability to change and new direction with projects
7. Strong oral and written communication skills
8. Have and maintain a positive and can-do attitude