Software ProgrammerBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWe are looking for a few software programmer interns to join an exciting team of people working on an enterprise solution.
The things you'll be working on:
-Mobile Apps (iOS, Android, BB, WP7, and webOS)
-Content Management Systems
You will learn about the creative process: - Conceptualize-Create-Implement - and be at the forefront of mobile application and Web development.
1. You will work in a really great creative studio with your own desk;
2. You will gain experience working with both well-known people in the tech industry and the latest software applications and programming languages;
3. The position may lead to a full-time position;
4. You will have your name credited within the software and Web applications created during your tenure;
5. There will be food and beverages available to you daily (fruits, vegetables, dairy, meats, etc.); and
6. If you are offered a full-time position after your tenure, you may also be offered shares in the company.
RequirementsYou should be familiar with these languages, and be proficient in at least 3 of them:
You should also be versed in mobile application development (e.g., XCODE and others).
You should also be energetic, a self-starter, and interested in mobile computing. Additionally, you will be required to work in our downtown Vancouver, BC, Canada office (9-5, Monday - Friday).
This is a 4-6 month internship. You will work with the other interns, Project Managers along with a Creative Director, a Lead Software Programmer and a Chief Technology Officer.