Software and Platform Security InternBookmark This
DescriptionAn intern in this position will join a team of accomplished security technologists to uniquely focus on the definition of next generation hardware and software security solutions for novel approaches to user authentication. Our work aims to improve the user experience by minimizing the impact of authentication to the user while simultaneously addressing the security weaknesses in existing authentication systems. The work includes understanding user interactions, system integration, security architecture and integration with identity systems. You will identify new authentication trends and develop prototypes to evaluate and improve the latest authentication technologies. You will have the opportunity to showcase your work through demos, whitepapers and presentations at internal and external forums such as the Intel Country Fair, the Intel Developer Forum, Research at Intel, and others. Your work will lay the foundation for future Intel products.
Minimum skills and experience:
You must be a student enrolled in a Master of Science or a Ph.D. degree program in Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering or equivalent with focus on software and platform security.
Candidate must have 1+ years of work or educational experience with the following:
- Experience programming in C/C++
- A basic understanding of fundamental security concepts
Preferred skills and experience:
- Familiarity with Google Android development would be beneficial
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows development would be beneficial
- Familiarity with embedded system development would be beneficial
- Familiarity with biometric technologies would be beneficial
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts would be beneficial